Tuesday, October 9, 2012

21 day challenge UPDATE

CHELLUR!!

I am still hard working on my 21 day challenge and I got my boyfriend with me! It is going well. I am in the gym 5 days a week and drinking lots of water!!! HA! The gym that I started at is great and I just upgraded my membership because of all the added benefits!! I can bring a guest anytime, I can visit any of the locations, I can take advantage of the massage beds and chairs. They also have this machine called red light therapy. It suppose to reduce wrinkles and make you look younger!! It also has a relaxation setting. I use that one! I'm young enough!! HA HA!
Anyways, I love going there plus I have friends doing the same challenge as me so it helps!
Looking forward to a better me!
If your looking for a gym near you, here is the website to stay working out now!!
-LB-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!